Parody Yours Parody Yours

Hahaha... wow!

I'm a big Foamy fan... and I definitely enjoyed this! While it was a bit shorter than I was hoping, and the voice wasn't quite as high or squeaky as it should've been, it was a decently put together parody. The whole hand thing about the actual Foamy had me going for a while, and I'm glad you exploited it fairly well... decent job! Fun for Foamy Fans and the Anti-Foamy Faction alike. :)

Megaman: Polarity 3 Megaman: Polarity 3

Wow, that was awesome!

INCREDIBLY nice job with part three! (Also... the e-mail reminder/announcement of MM:P3 was a clever personal touch!) The DVD format was an especially nice addition, and the special features were very well done; it's a shame you couldn't implement an audio commentary, but as you pointed it out, it probably would've made the file too big anyway. The variety and choice of music was great (although, as you mentioned in the commentary, I think I would have enjoyed an OC Remix), and you did an excellent job with the story, telling it in a way that it never felt boring on like it dragged on. The dialogue was also very well paced, and I liked how you had the little auto-next bars... the balance between story and action was pretty good, too. Those were some of the best sprite fights I've ever seen! Also... a Megaman: Polarity game would be an amazing idea! This had a great concept, and the shadow clone fight especially had me thinking that the Polarity Switch idea would make for a great Megaman game element... it was worthy of Capcom itself! Terrific job, and lots of luck to you in your future Flash endeavors!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Wow, that was awesome!

Very nice job! While I really only remember seeing one other one, this seems to be the best Weird Al piece that's come through here, at least in a while. Great concept, great art, and I loved how you kept it all in the Weird Al sort of style and pace. Extremely enjoyable; keep up the great work!

The Zombie Takeover The Zombie Takeover

Creepy... I loved it!

Short and sweet... Great taste, with no additives or preservatives! Decent art and nice style... watching this at night definitely messes with your head.

White and Black Mage Duet White and Black Mage Duet

Wow, that was incredible...

Let me get this out of the way first: Your art certainly wasn't the best... at times, it was inconsistent, the animation was a tad choppy, and the facial expressions of the Black Mage didn't always fit.

HOWEVER... The line drawings and color-ins were an AMAZING touch to this beautiful song, and the story was coherent and paced well. There were parts where particular drawings were done extraordinarily well... and while I was skeptic at first about this, you definitely met my expectations, and then some. VERY nice job.

"Bonerplex" Episode 3 "Bonerplex" Episode 3

Aww... that one was too short! >_<

I was so excited to see this one on the Portal list, and I was glad to see that you did a movie that was a bit more animation-intensive, but I was disappointed that this one ended so quickly. Not sure if it's my place to say so either, but the end didn't have that same bite as the first two... although I still love your music choice and ending/intro color schemes. Also, I'm kinda curious... why the change (or rather, removal) of the sliding text?

The Gay Or Straight Test The Gay Or Straight Test

Nice setup!

Didn't see that one coming at all. Clever little dealy you had here... were you inspired, perhaps, by President Bush's extracurricular activies in college (read: male cheerleader)?

Shadow Govt. Puppet Show Shadow Govt. Puppet Show

Hahaha, you guys are great!

I guess I'm kinda biased, 'cause it seems like everything you guys touch turns to gold! This was great... a more serious piece with the same style and humor you guys are famous for. I love it, keep 'em coming! (OMG mzztr00, bear mai chiljren!!!!!11O1o1onE!1!!1! lololololol!!11!)

Kirby VS Link Kirby VS Link

Hmm, I dunno...

You definitely put a lot more effort into the Kirby side of this; while I won't nitpick over what this might say about who your personal favorite is, in either case it seemed like you'd started with the Kirby-winner animation and got bored/lazy when it came around to doing the winning animation for Link. Otherwise, everything looked pretty good and the animation was well done... And shouldn't Gato have been singing in verse? :/

Scorpion Melee Scorpion Melee

Wow, that was definitely refreshing...

It's great to see something new like this, especially when it's about getting back to basics... While I can't say I was a fan of the game back when it was new, you certainly did a great job of polishing an old relic into something brand new. I especially loved all the little tidbits here and there, particularly the Super Smash Bros. star finish. Great job, the hand-drawn version looks interesting.