Parody Yours Parody Yours

Hahaha... wow!

I'm a big Foamy fan... and I definitely enjoyed this! While it was a bit shorter than I was hoping, and the voice wasn't quite as high or squeaky as it should've been, it was a decently put together parody. The whole hand thing about the actual Foamy had me going for a while, and I'm glad you exploited it fairly well... decent job! Fun for Foamy Fans and the Anti-Foamy Faction alike. :)

Megaman: Polarity 3 Megaman: Polarity 3

Wow, that was awesome!

INCREDIBLY nice job with part three! (Also... the e-mail reminder/announcement of MM:P3 was a clever personal touch!) The DVD format was an especially nice addition, and the special features were very well done; it's a shame you couldn't implement an audio commentary, but as you pointed it out, it probably would've made the file too big anyway. The variety and choice of music was great (although, as you mentioned in the commentary, I think I would have enjoyed an OC Remix), and you did an excellent job with the story, telling it in a way that it never felt boring on like it dragged on. The dialogue was also very well paced, and I liked how you had the little auto-next bars... the balance between story and action was pretty good, too. Those were some of the best sprite fights I've ever seen! Also... a Megaman: Polarity game would be an amazing idea! This had a great concept, and the shadow clone fight especially had me thinking that the Polarity Switch idea would make for a great Megaman game element... it was worthy of Capcom itself! Terrific job, and lots of luck to you in your future Flash endeavors!

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Wow, that was awesome!

Very nice job! While I really only remember seeing one other one, this seems to be the best Weird Al piece that's come through here, at least in a while. Great concept, great art, and I loved how you kept it all in the Weird Al sort of style and pace. Extremely enjoyable; keep up the great work!

Clock Legends Clock Legends

Haha, great stuff!

...hard as hell, though! *erhems* I couldn't really make it past the RC Cola turret before giving up. The music was terrific (at least what I heard of it) and the graphics were great. Besides making easy mode just a -bit- easier, I'd say this is good all around!